Yoga at Tarrywile Park
Join us for yoga at Tarrywile Park in Danbury, CT
Live yoga is back! Join us for yoga in the park. Practice socially-distanced yoga in the fresh air, enjoying the beautiful scenery.
What You Need to Know:
- Classes will be limited to 25 students. Pre-registration through MindBody (either via cellphone app or computer) will be required to attend class. You can access MindBody here. If you do not have a MindBody account, follow these instructions to create one. If you have trouble signing up for an account or using MindBody, please contact Studio Front Desk Staff.
- Even though classes are outdoors, we will still be observing 6 ft. of social distancing. Use the length of your mat as a guide. You should be a mat's length away from other students in all directions. If the teacher or staff feels that you are not distanced enough they will ask you to move. This is for your protection and the health and safety of the other students in attendance.
- Class prices are listed below. If you are a current SuperPass member or have an existing 10-Class pass you may use those memberships to attend park classes.
- Due to limited class size, we will be enforcing our standard cancellation policy. We also kindly request that you only attend one outdoor class a day in order to give other students an opportunity to take class.
- Class will be canceled if the weather is inclement or unsafe for practice. Cancellations will be announced on our Facebook page. When in doubt check the Facebook page prior to heading to the park. You do not need to be a Facebook member to check the page.
- These classes will be available for Zoom streaming, in addition to the rest of our Zoom class schedule.
- Class will be held behind the mansion next to the gazebo.
Tarrywile Park's is located at 70 Southern Blvd, Danbury, CT 06810
Tarrywile Class Prices
Includes in-person classes at Tarrywile Park and live Zoom streaming classes