Yoga Culture is Committed to Serving the Greater Danbury Area
We collected 94 bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash and 116 travel size products for Apex Community Care this month. Thanks yogis!
2019 Charity Rundown
We were able to support our local community all year long thanks to your donations:
- 469 skeins of yarn, 4 looms, 19 crochet hooks and 106 pairs of knitting needles to Trinity Glen Women's Rehabilitation Center
- 103 razors and 12 cans of shaving cream to Dorothy Day Hospitality House
- 21 rolls of paper towels, 2 bottles of dish soap, 4 bottles of detergent, 1 bottle of bleach, 8 cans of sanitizing wipes and 2 boxes of trash bags to Danbury Animal Welfare Society
- $822 to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- 118 boxes of cereal and 74 boxes of breakfast bars to the Daily Bread Food Pantry
- $600 to Planned Parenthood
- 43 packages of baby wipes and 62 boxes of diapers to the Community Action Agency of Western Connecticut
- 155 dental flosses, 4 dental kits, 2 bottles of mouthwash, 169 tubes of toothpaste and 311 toothbrushes to Apex Community Care
- 3 boxes of coffee and tea pods, 8 glue sticks, 8 rolls of tape, miscellaneous other crafting supplies and $105 to Ann's Place
- $105 to Panthera
- 17 cans of soup, 22 boxes of cereal, 129 packages of Ramen Noodles and miscellaneous canned goods and personal items to the Daily Bread Food Pantry
- 59 toys to the Women's Center of Greater Danbury
- $145 to Healing Hearts Support Group
- $1,010 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- $2,100 to Tarrywile Park and Mansion
We raised an astounding $1,010 for St. Jude's in December. With that sum, we’ll be able to dedicate a brick on the path to their new proton therapy center opening in May 2020. Your donations are literally paving the way to a cure. Thank you does not even express the level of gratitude we’re feeling.
October donations to Daily Bread. 16 cans of soup, 22 boxes of cereal, 129 ramen noodle packs and a few other various items. Thanks for your donations!